Song Collaboration

We are seeking talented singers, bands, and performing artists to produce and perform songs using our lyrics.

Our lyrics are FREE to use until the songs earn royalties. 70% of gross royalties are owned by the performing artist and the remaining 30% owned by Sycamore Lane is used to plant trees and support carbon offset projects.

A sample of 25 song lyrics is available for viewing on a digital flip book. The sample includes one lyric from each book in the Song Garden Collection.

Interested in performing lyrics as songs? Great...we would love to hear from you! Email: Song.Garden@yahoo.com