Gift Boxes For Every Little Moment

...and Moments Last Forever.

Sycamore Lane is a Social Enterprise Gift Box Retailer of Original Song Lyrics and Products Made by Specialist Product Providers With Profits to Mental Health Charity Partners. Product Ranges and Gift Box Themes are Based on Original Sycamore Lane Song Lyrics.

Select Gift Boxes for Every Occasion for us to Deliver When You Need Them.

Created for You or Created by You

Select a Gift Box Curated by us or Customize it Yourself With Your Tastes, Requirements, Payment, and Delivery Preferences.

Enjoy Each Gift Box When it is Delivered to Your Door.

Created By You

Build Your Own Exclusive Gift Box With a Selection of Irish Artisan Food to be Enjoyed as a Food Experience to Celebrate and Remember.

Buy it as a Gift for a Loved One to Celebrate a Special Occasion or Enjoy it Yourself for Us to Deliver When You Need it.

Lyrics For The Music Industry

Sycamore Lane has Published 1000 Original Song Lyrics in a Series of 25 Books to Fund Donations to Our Charity Partners. We are Seeking Talented Singers and Music Artists to Produce and Perform Songs Using Our Lyrics.

The Lyrics are FREE to Use Until the Songs Earn Royalties. 70% of Gross Royalties are Owned by the Performing Artist and the Remaining 30% Owned by Sycamore Lane.

A Sample of 25 Original Song Lyrics is Available for Viewing in a Short Collection Selected From Each Book in the Rural Symphony Series. Check them Out!

Interested in Performing Lyrics as Songs? Great...We Would Love to Hear From You!

In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
In Your Box
Sale
Rural Symphony Collection
€200.00 €250.00
In Your Box
In Your Box